06/24/24 Grif.Net - Great Writer

b...@grif.net

Jun 24, 2024, 10:42:02 AMJun 24
to gri...@googlegroups.com

At our college class reunion, I came across a fellow who I recalled had a passion for writing back in those days.

“Say, I remember you always wanted to write.  Are you able to use that talent in your work today?”

He quickly replied, “I wanted to become the kind of writer who writes about stuff that everyone in the world will read. I wanted what I write to make people react on an emotional level. I wanted them to scream, cry, howl in pain, or anger.”

“So, what line of work are you in today?” I had to ask.

“I found an ideal position with Microsoft. I write error messages.”

~~

Dr Bob Griffin

b...@grif.net www.grif.net

"Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!"