06/17/24 Grif.Net - Status Updates

b...@grif.net

Jun 17, 2024, 10:39:59 AMJun 17
to gri...@googlegroups.com

Linda A. advised, “If you live in Texas, remember to drink lots of water and stay indoors between 11:00 am and November 1st.

Mike B. shared, “Hamburger Helper will only work if the hamburger really wants to be helped.”

Arlene S. admitted, “I never run with scissors.  The last two words were unnessary.”

Dale S. reminded, “God gave us mouths that close and ears that don’t – that should tell us something.”

Sue W. decided, “I wasn’t originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.”

George B. lamented, “Not saying I’m old, but when I was a boy, the Dead Sea was only sick.”

Patricia B. said, “I’m getting strong with age.  I can now lift $100 of groceries with one hand!”

Don F. stated, “I lived within a stone’s throw of a family that all died from mysterious head injuries.”

Esther G.boasted, “I got called ‘pretty’ today! Well, acutally the full statement was ‘you’re pretty annoying’, but I only focus on positive things.”

John K.admonnished, “I always start my day with a cup of fruit juice, made from coffee berries.”

Marlene S. announced, “I’ve reached the age where I appreciate a nice handrail.”

Wayne I. warned, “I have found as I get older, the earlier it gets late.”

Danielle S. related, “People are scared to say stuff but I’m not. Maybe that’s why I only have 3 friends.”

~~

Dr Bob Griffin

b...@grif.net www.grif.net

"Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!"