06/12/24 Grif.Net - Musings of the Minds (part 3)

b...@grif.net

Jun 12, 2024, 10:24:14 AMJun 12
to gri...@googlegroups.com

[Famous people share thoughts that are humorous, witty, or insightful at which we can smile today. This week we will enjoy their entertaining quotations and find at least one to make our own each day!]

“When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.”

Nora Ephron

“If you can’t be kind, at least be vague.”

Judith Martin

“When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, ‘Four. I don’t think I can eat eight.'”

Yogi Berra

“I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.”

Phyllis Diller

“My advice to you is get married: If you find a good wife you’ll be happy; if not, you’ll become a philosopher.”

Socrates

“Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?”
Robin Williams

“The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.”

Mark Russell

“The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”

Lucille Ball

“Sometimes you lie in bed at night, and you don’t have a single thing to worry about. That always worries me!”

Charlie Brown

“I never forget a face—but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
Groucho Marx

~~

Dr Bob Griffin

b...@grif.net www.grif.net