GitHub repo

Filippo Valsorda

Mar 27, 2012, 5:32:14 PM3/27/12
to griffit...@googlegroups.com
Here is my repo
https://github.com/FiloSottile/Griffith-test
It has complete history (with authors); tags (with dates); branches.
All the releases/tags are already downloadable as zipfiles
https://github.com/FiloSottile/Griffith-test/tags

I did the following:
* git-svn --no-metadata imported the repo using the attached authors
file, hope I got it right
* converted all the tag branches to real tags (with the same date of
the tag last commit) and deleted the tag branches
* cloned and pushed it all

To be recognized as the author of your commits, simply register to
GitHub with name and email as in the authors file (I think that's
enough)

If you like it, we can simply rename it, and I will give you rights,
or better, you can create the repo yourself, add me to the
Collaborators and I will push the stuff.
Then the development can go the GitHub-way, (issue-)fork-pull request,
or simply by adding the devs as Collaborators.

authors.txt