Fwd: Celebrate with us! 15 Years of the Grandmothers Campaign

Jen

Aug 27, 2021, 10:11:35 AM8/27/21
to Jennifer de Alwis
This will be an event to look forward too. Please join in if you can.

    • Sent from my ipad
Subject: Celebrate with us! 15 Years of the Grandmothers Campaign

 Join us on October 6th for a virtual storytelling event.
Dear grandmothers and grandothers,

This month officially marks fifteen years since the beginning of the Grandmothers to Grandmothers Campaign!

Although we can’t be together in person, there is much to celebrate: African grandmothers are advocating for their rights, young people are becoming leaders, and over $40 million has been raised for the grandmothers movement.
Join us on Wednesday, October 6th at 11 am EDT for Hand in Hand: Celebrating 15 Years of the Grandmothers to Grandmothers Campaign.

Journalist Anna Maria Tremonti will host conversations with Canadian and African leaders of the grandmothers movement, as we honour the legacy they continue to build in their communities.
Register Now
To get ready to celebrate, revisit the milestones of the grandmothers movement, and learn about the remarkable progress that has been made to restore long-term well-being to families and communities in sub-Saharan Africa.
In solidarity,

Winnie, Ruth-Anne, and Megan

Share this update with your community:
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Share Share
Forward to a friend Forward to a friend
You have been sent this email because you provided your email address to the Stephen Lewis Foundation. Occasionally, you will receive email updates about the Foundation and our partner organizations in Africa. Click here to unsubscribe from this list. Please contact us if you wish to update your email address.

Stephen Lewis Foundation
260 Spadina Avenue, Suite 100, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2E4, Canada
Tel: 416-533-9292 Toll-free: 1-888-203-9990

    Charitable registration # 89635 4008 RR0001
The Imagine Canada Standards Program Trustmark indicates that the Stephen Lewis Foundation has demonstrated excellence and leadership in five key areas of operation: Board governance, Financial accountability and transparency, Fundraising, Staff management and Volunteer involvement.

stephenlewisfoundation.org I in...@stephenlewisfoundation.org