Greythumb Tonight

Gerald de Jong

Jul 3, 2009, 4:31:04 AM7/3/09
to Greythumb NL
We have a really good group for the workshop tonight!

I'll be at my office this afternoon, so feel free to arrive from about
17:00 onwards anytime. I imagine we should order pizza for about
19:00 or 19:30 whenever enough people have arrived. The location is
here http://bit.ly/c53El, and to get in you will have to buzz the door
by pressing the button beside "Studio Acht Architecten" and then I
should be able to let you in. (Any problems: call my mobile). Up a
few stairs you'll find a very old-style elevator with wooden sliding
doors you have to close before it will go upwards. Go to the top
floor, and when you get out there you have to go even further up by
stairs because the office is basically on top of the building.

Bring your imagination!

--
Gerald de Jong
Beautiful Code BV