Fwd: Greythumb NL

Gerald de Jong

Sep 5, 2008, 8:34:47 AM9/5/08
to Greythumb NL
Unfortunately, Stefan will not be able to come and present his work.
I'll ask his adviser.

Sep 5, 2008, 8:38:56 AM9/5/08
to claude....@math-info.univ-paris5.fr, stefan.b...@math-info.univ-paris5.fr, Greythumb NL
Hello Claude,

I was wondering if there is perhaps a chance that you could come to
our meeting and give a presentation on the work done to simulate plant
life? It appears that Stefan is not available, and we would really
like to see this stuff!

When: Sept 23rd, 18:00-21:30
Where: http://tinyurl.com/6rnqgs

I hope you seen an opportunity to come or that there is someone else
who might be able to come in your place.
Please let me know.

-Gerald

Gerald de Jong

Sep 10, 2008, 2:29:08 PM9/10/08
to Greythumb NL
Greythumbers!

The next meeting will be in less than two weeks. There will be a
number of more art-oriented students at this gathering. They're
looking into how artificial life can be used to create art
installations. Please pass the word on to anybody else who you think
might be interested in coming.

Unfortunately neither Stefan nor his adviser Claude here (below) are
able to come up and give us a talk about their project.

He says here that there is a tutorial. If anybody is interested, I'm
certain the group would be interested to hear about the project even
from somebody who has just spent some time with the tutorial.
Volunteers?

By the way, at the gathering I will have a number of CDs available
full of recordings from the Biota Live internet radio show podcast
(http://www.biota.org/podcast/) for anyone who is interested.

-Gerald