Next Tuesday - Volgende Week Dinsdag

Gerald de Jong

Sep 18, 2008, 9:22:05 AM9/18/08
to Greythumb NL
A reminder! Spread the word to whomever might be interested.

GREYTHUMB 2ND GATHERING IN DEN HAAG!
http://www.kabk.nl/
When: Sept 23rd, 18:00-21:30
Where: http://tinyurl.com/6rnqgs

--
Gerald de Jong
Beautiful Code BV

Anne van Rossum

Sep 22, 2008, 3:39:45 AM9/22/08
to greyth...@googlegroups.com
Hé Gerald,

Nu zie ik ineens dat je het om 18.00 hebt gepland, dat haal ik niet hoor, 'k kan er op z'n vroegst 19.00 zijn.

Vriendelijke groet,

Anne

kir...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2008, 3:48:40 AM9/22/08
to greyth...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to be there but I'm doing babysitting on that day :(

Gerald de Jong

Sep 22, 2008, 3:59:32 AM9/22/08
to greyth...@googlegroups.com
That's unfortunate, but I think we can compensate.

Gerald de Jong

Sep 22, 2008, 4:00:05 AM9/22/08
to greyth...@googlegroups.com
Pass the baby to somebody else for the evening! :)

eelco

Sep 22, 2008, 6:07:15 AM9/22/08
to greythumb-nl
I'll be there! Are there any food options or should I do Burger King
at
Den Haag CS?

On Sep 22, 10:00 am, "Gerald de Jong" <geralddej...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pass the baby to somebody else for the evening!  :)

Indeed! I passed mine on to my parents!

CU tomorrow!
Eelco

Gerald de Jong

Sep 22, 2008, 6:21:12 AM9/22/08
to greyth...@googlegroups.com
I'll call Joost Rekveld and see what's possible.

Gerald de Jong

Sep 23, 2008, 6:01:23 AM9/23/08
to greyth...@googlegroups.com
I figure we can do something like take everybody's pizza order just
before the talks begin (19:00) and have the pizzas delivered.