Need a stocking stuffer for a loved one? Easy --- simply drop in a USB stick loaded with the TinkerPop 2011 Winter release!
Blueprints 1.1 (Blueberry):
Pipes 0.9 (Sink):
Gremlin 1.4 (Ain't No Thing But a Chicken Wing):
Frames 0.6 (Truss):
Rexster 0.7 (Brian)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES:
1. Be aware that old rexster.xml files will not work with Rexster 0.7. The tag <graph-file> has been changed to <graph-location>.
2. Realize that when you download Gremlin, there are two versions to pick from --- Groovy and Scala.
- Gremlin Groovy is what everyone is familiar with.
- Gremlin Scala is making its debut as an experiment in exposing the Gremlin style in other JVM languages besides Groovy. (thank you Zach Cox)
- Gremlin Java exists (via Maven2 or raw .jar) for those wanting to do the Gremlin style in pure Java -or- add Gremlin to another JVM language.
3. Pipes no longer depends on Blueprints. All the graph specific pipes have been moved to Gremlin. Pipes is simply a generic data flow framework now.
- <depend> on gremlin-java if you want to use Blueprints specific pipes.
We enjoy working on our graph stack and we hope that you enjoy using it.