Apache TinkerPop 3.6.5 Released: Tinkerheart

Cole Greer

Aug 4, 2023, 9:28:47 PM8/4/23
to d...@tinkerpop.apache.org, gremli...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Apache TinkerPop 3.6.5 has just been released. This is a maintenance release which adds new serialization options and mime types in addition to various security improvements and bug fixes.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/tinkerpop/3.6.5/apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-3.6.5-bin.zip

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/tinkerpop/3.6.5/apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-server-3.6.5-bin.zip

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/tinkerpop/3.6.5/apache-tinkerpop-3.6.5-src.zip

The online docs can be found here:

https://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.6.5/reference/ (user docs)

https://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.6.5/upgrade/#_tinkerpop_3_6_5 (upgrade docs)

https://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.6.5/core/ (core javadoc)

https://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.6.5/full/ (full javadoc)

https://tinkerpop.apache.org/dotnetdocs/3.6.5/ (.NET API docs)

https://tinkerpop.apache.org/jsdocs/3.6.5/ (Javascript API docs)

The release notes are available here:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/3.6.5/CHANGELOG.asciidoc#release-3-6-5

The Central Maven repo has sync'd as well:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tinkerpop/tinkerpop/3.6.5/

Go artifacts are available via Go Package Manager:

https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/apache/tinkerpop/gremlin-go/v...@3.6.5

Python artifacts are available in pypi:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gremlinpython/3.6.5

.NET artifacts are available in NuGet:

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Gremlin.Net/3.6.5

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Gremlin.Net.Template/3.6.5

Javascript artifacts are available in npm:

https://www.npmjs.com/package/gremlin/v/3.6.5

Gremlint is available in npm:

https://www.npmjs.com/package/gremlint/v/3.6.5

Docker images for Gremlin Console and Gremlin Server can be found on Docker

Hub:

https://hub.docker.com/u/tinkerpop/

RUDRA BISWAS

Oct 27, 2023, 7:48:38 PM10/27/23
to Gremlin-users
0

I have to upgrade AWS Neptune Engine version to 1.2.1.0. The current Tinkerpop gremlin version (as a client) is 3.4.10. Now, Thought I have already upgraded the Neptune server version which is still working good with client 3.4.10. But the recommended Max Tinkerpop version is 3.6.5 (ref: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/neptune/latest/userguide/access-graph-gremlin-client.html). So, here comes my challenge. I have a huge leap of version upgrade path and all I am looking for some help/assistence to know the required changes in terms of libraries/JARs upgrade. E.g: Tinkerpop 3.6.5 requires HGraphDB version 3.2.0. Similarly, I want to know what other libraries are required to be upgraded. Of course, for other dependent libraries to upgrade or introduce freshly, it depends on whether I use it already in my other Application or not.