I want to define a nextWithRetry() dsl terminal step

Daniel Craig

Jan 10, 2023, 5:21:12 PM1/10/23
to Gremlin-users
I have a Java Gremlin dsl that I'm quite fond of.  I want to add a nextWithRetry() terminal step with some custom retry logic - is there an example of how to add a terminal step to a gremlin DSL?

Daniel Craig

Jan 10, 2023, 5:46:01 PM1/10/23
to Gremlin-users

Stephen Mallette

Jan 11, 2023, 5:40:44 PM1/11/23
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
I think you're exploring some new territory here. I've never tried to do that, so I'm not sure if it will work. I guess you could try to add a new terminal step in your extension of the Traversal interface and see what happens. Please let us know how it works out.