Job opportunity - Data Engineer Gremlin/Janusgraph

Michael Nepp

Nov 23, 2023, 9:56:19 AM11/23/23
to Gremlin-users
Dear TinkerPop community,

I'm working on a data analytics project for the United Nations and our team is looking for a full-time Data Engineer with experience in Gremlin and Janusgraph (or any other TinkerPop-enabled graph system). Apart from that we really appreciate great problem solving skills, a curiosity mindset and the ability to work productively with minimal supervision. If you are interested or know anyone who might be, please feel free to reach out to learn more about our project. Thanks!