New Committer: Dave Bechberger

Florian Hockmann

Jun 15, 2022, 3:20:41 AM6/15/22
to gremli...@googlegroups.com, d...@tinkerpop.apache.org

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache TinkerPop has asked Dave Bechberger to become a committer and we are pleased to announce his acceptance.

Dave has contributed to the graph community in many ways for a long time already.

He is one of the authors of the book Graph Databases in Action which provides a nice introduction to graph databases and uses examples in Gremlin.

He played an important role in the recent re-design of our website, and he started our Discord server that grew so much in popularity lately. Dave also regularly helps users on Stack Overflow and on Discord.

But Dave has also already contributed some pull requests to TinkerPop to for example improve documentation or to extend the property() step to take a map.

Welcome, Dave, and thank you for your efforts!