[RELEASED] Apache TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating (A Gremlin Rāga in 7/16 Time)

Stephen Mallette

Jul 16, 2015, 3:16:41 PM7/16/15
to d...@tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org, gremli...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

TinkerPop is pleased to announce the official release of Apache TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating.  That's GA folks!

After nearly two years of development, it's quite satisfying to see this release finally stamped out.  Thanks to all the members of the community for your support and we look forward to hearing your feedback as everyone begins to dig into this release.

Enjoy!

Stephen

pieter-gmail

Jul 17, 2015, 9:22:40 AM7/17/15
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
Well done!

Cheers
Pieter

On 16/07/2015 21:16, Stephen Mallette wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> TinkerPop is pleased to announce the official release of Apache
> TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating. That's GA folks!
>
> TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating (http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/)
>
> *Documentation*
> *Distributions*
> Gremlin
> Console: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/tinkerpop/3.0.0-incubating/apache-gremlin-console-3.0.0-incubating-bin.zip
> Gremlin
> Server: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/tinkerpop/3.0.0-incubating/apache-gremlin-server-3.0.0-incubating-bin.zip
> Apache Central Repo: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tinkerpop/
>
> After nearly two years of development, it's quite satisfying to see
> this release finally stamped out. Thanks to all the members of the
> community for your support and we look forward to hearing your
> feedback as everyone begins to dig into this release.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Stephen
>

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gremlin-users/CAA-H438JAfVZfG%3DGF9jMn_WAx0XOehXmsBN-ekte5vdPzEVcKQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gremlin-users/CAA-H438JAfVZfG%3DGF9jMn_WAx0XOehXmsBN-ekte5vdPzEVcKQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

l.ga...@orientdb.com

Jul 17, 2015, 1:36:38 PM7/17/15
to gremli...@googlegroups.com, d...@tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org
Congrats!

It' time to start working to the OrientDB implementation now...

Lvc@

Michael Pollmeier

Jul 18, 2015, 11:37:25 AM7/18/15
to gremli...@googlegroups.com, d...@tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org
Gremlin-Scala 3.0.0-incubating is released aswell.
Neo4j now supports Scala 2.11, see here for an example: https://github.com/mpollmeier/gremlin-scala-examples

Kelvin Lawrence

Jul 18, 2015, 3:02:10 PM7/18/15
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic news guys and warmest congratulations on this big achievement. I'm just getting back from a week off the grid and this is great news to come back to.

My team at work have been busy taking full advantage of the great new features in Tinkepop 3 to build out an experimental cloud hosted graph store. When I get all the way home and have access to a real keyboard I'll post some more details of how we are experimenting with Tinkerpop 3.

Once again awesome job guys you all hit it out of the park on this one as far as I am concerned. ( and wow did I really just use a baseball analogy? My British heritage is slipping!!)

Kelvin

Dylan Millikin

Jul 18, 2015, 11:33:01 PM7/18/15
to d...@tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org, gremli...@googlegroups.com
Grats guys. It's a well deserved release!.

The gremlin-php driver has been properly released for TP3. https://github.com/PommeVerte/gremlin-php

Cheers

Jim Lloyd

Jul 21, 2015, 1:08:38 PM7/21/15
to gremli...@googlegroups.com, d...@tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org
Congratulations on the release!

FYI, Our node.js module ts-tinkerpop now supports the TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating release.

Jim Lloyd & Matt Frantz
RedSeal Inc.

Jean-Baptiste Musso

Jul 21, 2015, 1:38:38 PM7/21/15
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
Nice milestone!

I just released JavaScript gremlin-client v1.0.0 as well for use in Node.js/io.js and modern browser environments.

Jean-Baptiste

Stephen Mallette

Jul 21, 2015, 1:39:41 PM7/21/15
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
It's really great to see all the follow-up releases to TP3 GA that are expanding the TinkerPop Community - thanks!

Michael Pollmeier

Jul 22, 2015, 6:13:24 AM7/22/15
to Gremlin-users
Blog post update: shortest path with Gremlin-Scala 3.0.0-incubating
http://www.michaelpollmeier.com/2014/12/27/gremlin-scala-shortest-path/

Spread the love: https://twitter.com/pollmeier/status/623797618339131392