question on rdf support in tinkerpop (graphsail)

nguyenm9

Jan 8, 2022, 3:11:23 PMJan 8
to Gremlin-users
Hey folks, my goal is to use Janusgraph as a scalable triplestore.  Came across a few things and hoping to get some clarification.

There's some discussion about TP4 possibly supporting RDF (https://www.mail-archive.com/d...@tinkerpop.apache.org/msg22482.html).  It references some GraphSail implementation at the blueprint level.

https://github.com/tinkerpop/blueprints/tree/master/blueprints-sail-graph
https://github.com/tinkerpop/blueprints/wiki/Sail-Ouplementation
https://github.com/tinkerpop/blueprints/wiki/Sail-Implementation

I'm assuming these are outdated but was hoping to see them in TP 3.x tree but do not.  Are they available anywhere?

On top of which I found in Josh's gh https://github.com/joshsh/graphsail which looks to be an implementation compatible with TP 3.x but appears slightly different from the implementation on the old repo (above).

Just curious if there's a "latest" version of GraphSail anywhere our would the one from Josh's gh be the latest?

thx, matt