New TinkerPop Discord Channel

David Bechberger

Jul 27, 2021, 1:51:48 PM7/27/21
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

With the recent uptick in questions on both the user email list and StackOverflow we have also decided on starting a Discord Server to allow for more interactive conversations and questions/answers amongst the TinkerPop community.   This will be a great place to have conversations/discussion that benefit from this sort of communication medium. Over the next few weeks we will be looking at additional opportunities to expand the community through promoting this new channel in addition to our current ones.

We would love for anyone interested in graphs, graph computing, or TinkerPop to join the channel using the link below.

Thanks,
Dave