After creating vertex unable to delete it due to stale Composite Index

Suman Das

Nov 19, 2022, 4:12:06 PM11/19/22
to Gremlin-users
In my case what is happening, I have a composite index comprised of uid and name. Now I'm encountering a few ghost vertices searchable via name and uid.
I tried to rename and drop name property and was then was unable to find that vertex by name(Which I want to do, I don't want to find vertex by name).
But when I'm searching it via uid and name both, it returns result. I think it is due to the composite index creating a problem here, tried to rename those properties and drop but no luck. Unable to make that vertex unsearchable via those properties for my use case.
It would be better if that vertex could be removed but at least if I can make those unsearchable then also fine.