Beginning of keyed text

Norman Menes

Apr 3, 2024, 2:22:10 PMApr 3
to Gregorio Users
When I insert a gabc file into my tex document, the first text under the notes always has some space at the beginning. How do I make the text from the first file already start under the key?

chorale.PNG

Tex file:

% !TEX program = LuaLaTeX

\documentclass[a4paper]{scrartcl}

\usepackage{fontspec}

\usepackage[autocompile]{gregoriotex}

\usepackage{fullpage}

\usepackage{libertine}

\usepackage{xcolor}

\usepackage{setspace}

\onehalfspacing

\setkomafont{section}{\normalfont\centering\huge\scshape}

\setcounter{secnumdepth}{-\maxdimen}

\gresetinitiallines{0}

\gresetlinecolor{gregoriocolor}

\gresetbolshifts{disable}

\gresetemptyfirstsyllablehyphen{auto}

\gresethyphen{force}

\gresetlyriccentering{syllable}

\begin{document}

\gregorioscore{scores/wezwanie}

\gregorioscore{scores/wezwanie}

\gregorioscore{scores/wezwanie}

\end{document}

Norman Menes

Apr 5, 2024, 7:23:22 AMApr 5
to Gregorio Users
GABAC
% !TEX root = ../rozeslanie_wielkanocne.tex
% !TEX TS-program = LuaLaTeX
name:wezwanie;
language: pol;
%%

Greg Barnes

Apr 5, 2024, 10:22:33 AMApr 5
to Gregorio Users
Try setting \setlength{\parindent}{0cm} before beginning your document. Note that this will change the indent length of all your paragraphs to 0cm, which may not be quite what you want.

Matthias Bry

Apr 6, 2024, 9:14:16 AMApr 6
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
Have you ran lualatex twice on this code?

In Christo,
Matthias

--
Gregorio homepage: http://gregorio-project.github.io

Matthias Bry

Apr 6, 2024, 9:14:22 AMApr 6
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
Again, have you ran lualatex twice?

In Christo,
Matthias

--
Gregorio homepage: http://gregorio-project.github.io

Norman Menes

Apr 8, 2024, 3:02:02 PMApr 8
to Gregorio Users
Unfortunately there is no change to the file :(

Norman

Norman Menes

Apr 8, 2024, 3:02:08 PMApr 8
to Gregorio Users
Do I have to submit this document twice? If this is the case, unfortunately the second and subsequent times have the same effect as the first time :(

Norman

Matthias Bry

Apr 8, 2024, 3:50:53 PMApr 8
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
"Submit"? Are you using something like https://run.gregoriochant.org/cgi/process.pl , or Overleaf ?

If you are using Lualatex and gregoriotex on your own computer, which is the only method officially supported here (though you will, fortunately, find help on this mailing list for other methods), then yes, you do need to run it twice.

In Christo,
Matthias

Norman Menes

Apr 9, 2024, 8:21:09 AMApr 9
to Gregorio Users
I use the MiKTeX program. To generate a pdf file, select the "Typeset" button.

plik.PNG

Luís Henrique Camargo Quiroz

Apr 9, 2024, 4:24:49 PMApr 9
to gregori...@googlegroups.com

   Then, you must press this typeset button again. LaTeX (and Gregorio) needs to be run twice to give a real and completely finished result.

Norman Menes

Apr 10, 2024, 6:39:12 AMApr 10
to Gregorio Users
Once the file is assembled, I click the "Typeset" button again and the result is the same.

Norman