Commentary

Chris Ruder

Sep 1, 2022, 3:12:09β€―PM9/1/22
to Gregorio Users
I'm producing a book of Offertory Antiphones and I place the Psalm ini the Commentary.

The Antiphone for Sts. Peter & Paul (Day) has a versicle with a β„£.

I've tried to 'just put it in'.Β  It goes in but the Libertine Font doesn't have it.

Any ideas.Β  Perhaps I could change fonts, Times Roman as the glyph.

Thanks

Fr. Samuel Springuel

Sep 1, 2022, 3:45:33β€―PM9/1/22
to gregori...@googlegroups.com

> On Sep 1, 2022, at 3:12 PM, Chris Ruder <ruderc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm producing a book of Offertory Antiphones and I place the Psalm ini the Commentary.
>
> The Antiphone for Sts. Peter & Paul (Day) has a versicle with a β„£.
>
> I've tried to 'just put it in'. It goes in but the Libertine Font doesn't have it.

It should be <sp>V/</sp> (note the direction of the slash). By default this should create a composed glyph using the β€œV” from your document font and the bar from our gre-extra font and thus should work with any document font.

If it’s not working, could you put together a MWE showing the problem.

✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝
Fr. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)
St. Anselm’s Abbey
4501 South Dakota Ave, NE
Washington, DC, 20017
202-269-2300
(c) 202-853-7036

PAX ☧ Ξ§Ξ‘Ξ™Ξ£Ξ€ΞŸΞ£

Chris Ruder

Sep 1, 2022, 8:26:41β€―PM9/1/22
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
I've tried that (sorry if the eMail didn't have it right.Β  I've tried it again and am attaching the MWE.
gMail won't let me attach a zip file -- so there all out there.

Thanks for all your time
Pax et Veritas πŸ˜‡

--
Gregorio homepage: http://gregorio-project.github.io
testOffertory.aux

Fr. Samuel Springuel

Sep 2, 2022, 2:11:27β€―PM9/2/22
to gregori...@googlegroups.com

> On Sep 1, 2022, at 8:26 PM, Chris Ruder <ruderc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've tried that (sorry if the eMail didn't have it right. I've tried it again and am attaching the MWE.
> gMail won't let me attach a zip file -- so there all out there.
>
> Thanks for all your time
> Pax et Veritas πŸ˜‡

Oh! I misunderstood where you wanted to put it. The <sp> and <v> tags only work inside the score, not the headers. Inside the headers just use `\Vbar`.

Chris Ruder

Sep 8, 2022, 3:23:28β€―PM9/8/22
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
Thank you -- this worked.Β  Unfortunately, I made an error and the Offertory did not have the 'β„£' in it.

But thanks again.Β  Here's a copy of my work-in-progress.

--
Gregorio homepage: http://gregorio-project.github.io
Offertory.pdf