Conversion from Gregoire to Gregorio

Andrew Dunning

May 25, 2020, 6:32:52 PM5/25/20
to Gregorio Users
Dear list,

Has anyone here ever attempted to convert files from Gregoire format into Gregorio GABC?

http://gregoire.tele.free.fr/

This was a quite good program for its day, and I know of a few professionals still using it. It would be brilliant to give their work life beyond PDFs, but I am not sure whether this is even remotely possible.

All best wishes,

Andrew

Henry So Jr.

May 26, 2020, 9:56:06 AM5/26/20
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
The storage format of that application is not documented publicly, so it
would require a considerable amount of effort to reverse-engineer it.

Henry

Andrew Dunning

Mar 23, 2021, 5:53:31 PM3/23/21
to Gregorio Users
In case anyone else is looking for this, a conversion script is now available: