Neumz NABC Renderer

Patrick Williams

Jan 4, 2024, 9:15:12 PMJan 4
to Gregorio Users
I was very excited to come across this tool:

Does anyone know how long it's been up?  It looks like there are some kinks to work out with the custos placement and line breaks.

I had a saved copy of a file titled GregorioNabcRef from 2019.  I see that there is now an updated version from 2021.

Matthias Bry

Jan 5, 2024, 5:30:36 AMJan 5
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
Hello Patrick,

scrib.io has been up for about two months, as you have seen there is some stuff to iron out still. The development has been funded by the Neumz team. As a heavy NABC user and friend of the Neumz team I have been consulted about what features to support - the goal is not to support 100% of gregorio features, nor is it to have scores that look as clean as GregorioTex output. There is a roadmap of tweaks to make but no public feature roll-out calendar. Currently the tool is publicly available but not mature enough for Neumz to communicate about it.

How did you find it?

In Christo,
Matthias

--
Gregorio homepage: http://gregorio-project.github.io

Laércio de Sousa

Jan 5, 2024, 8:28:11 AMJan 5
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
I've found this tool after browsing GregoBase. The score pages there now has a link for directly editing in scrib.io, as well as Illuminare and Source & Summit editors.

CANTATE DOMINO CANTICUM NOVUM
QUIA MIRABILIA FECIT

Laércio

Matthias Bry

Jan 5, 2024, 10:32:47 AMJan 5
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
Oh wow. Thanks for the info, I had not seen that this change had been pushed. Weird that it does not show up on the Gregobase Github repository.

In Christo,
Matthias

Olivier Berten

Jan 5, 2024, 10:59:28 AMJan 5
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
Oops... Sorry about that... I forgot that step... I added that link back in November at the request of someone of their team...

Github updated!

Yours,

Olivier

Patrick Williams

Jan 5, 2024, 1:42:12 PMJan 5
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
I also found out about it from gregobase.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Gregorio Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gregorio-users/CAEQPuK4kviLa7sjDSsfngDd9GOqyi73bPbVDfEaYrQkHF2X6tw%40mail.gmail.com.