Reduce space between characters

i.espar...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2021, 10:11:15 AM3/5/21
to Gregorio Users
Good afternoon:

Does anybody know how to reduce the space between characters or words in order to fit this score in just 2 lines?

Thank you very much and good Lent to everyone.

fr. Ignacio Esparza, OSB
1_pages-to-jpg-0001.jpg

Fr. Samuel Springuel

Mar 5, 2021, 2:31:35 PM3/5/21
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
> On 5 Mar, 2021, at 10:11 AM, i.espar...@gmail.com <i.espar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Good afternoon:
>
> Does anybody know how to reduce the space between characters or words in order to fit this score in just 2 lines?

Try changing the following distances: intersyllablespacenotes, interglyphspace, interwordspacenotes, and interwordspacetext.

More details on changing distances (and a full list of all the available distances) is available here (“Modifying the spacing” section):

http://gregorio-project.github.io/gregoriotex/details.html

✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝
Fr. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)
St. Anselm’s Abbey
4501 South Dakota Ave, NE
Washington, DC, 20017
202-269-2300
(c) 202-853-7036

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ

i.espar...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2021, 4:15:31 PM3/5/21
to Gregorio Users
Thank you very much, Fr. Samuel. I finally made it.

In Domino et S.P.N. Benedicto

fr. Ignacio Esparza OSB