Multiple Staves for Organum

Noah Lovins

Nov 3, 2021, 7:09:02 PM11/3/21
to Gregorio Users
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here, so I hope I'm going about it the correct way.

Does Gregorio offer support for multiple staves as in the attached PDF? I'm working on some new music for Christmas and I need to have 2 staves of gregorian notation happening at the same time. Currently LilyPond is the only software I know of that can accommodate what I need, and it does a pretty unsatisfactory job at that. I was able to do the Introit but it took so much effort and I'd really like to be able to use Gregorio if possible.

Thanks!

-Noah
Introitus.pdf

R. Padraic Springuel

Nov 4, 2021, 8:17:27 AM11/4/21
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
No, we don’t currently support this.

✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️
Fr. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)
St. Anselm’s Abbey
4501 South Dakota Ave, NE