Equidistant notes

embe...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2021, 11:42:27 AM8/30/21
to Gregorio Users
I have a syllabic text in Italian and I would need the notes to be all the same distance apart, to be equidistant. Is it possible to get it?
In GregorioRef I could not find a way.
Thanks.

EMB

Enrico M. Beraudo

Aug 30, 2021, 11:51:05 AM8/30/21
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I forgot to mention that "\ gresetlyriccentering {syllable}" is not optimal.

EMB

--
Gregorio homepage: http://gregorio-project.github.io

R. Padraic Springuel

Aug 30, 2021, 5:31:03 PM8/30/21
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
There’s no provision for that.  You might be able to force it by adding large spaces to the end of each set of notes, but you would need to manually adjust the size of those spaces if the neumes in each syllable were different.

✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️
Fr. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)
St. Anselm’s Abbey
4501 South Dakota Ave, NE
Washington, DC, 20017

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ

Enrico M. Beraudo

Aug 31, 2021, 3:00:57 AM8/31/21
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.
I will change the spaces between the notes on the PDF.

EMB