Inverted virga?

Rob Leduc

Feb 11, 2021, 7:51:47 AM2/11/21
to Gregorio Users

Hi,

Is there any way to produce an "inverted" virga as in the attached image below?  If not, I'd welcome suggestions on replacements.  I've not seen one of these before.

Thanks very much!

Rob

From Aedificavit Noë, 4th responsory for Sunday in Sexagesima, here:
inverted_virga.jpeg

Fr. Samuel Springuel

Feb 11, 2021, 10:49:03 AM2/11/21
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
> On 11 Feb, 2021, at 7:51 AM, Rob Leduc <rled...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to produce an "inverted" virga as in the attached image below? If not, I'd welcome suggestions on replacements. I've not seen one of these before.

There’s no way to produce these in gabc. I’ll have to think about possible TeX hacks to get something that looks right.

Fr. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)
St. Anselm’s Abbey
4501 South Dakota Ave, NE