"Breathe"-comma

Piet Bakkers

Apr 3, 2021, 3:19:38 AM4/3/21
to Gregorio Users

Hi,

I have a problem to insert a breathe-comma in my bars. How can I typeset it?
How do I find a converted comma on my keyboard?

Piet

CieMaKat

Apr 3, 2021, 8:34:48 AM4/3/21
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
The symbol for breathe comma is a backtick `. I don't know what OS and keyboard layout are you using.

On international US keyboard it can be typed with a key below the [Esc] key, on the left to [1] Key
image.png

Deducing from your email address you're Belgian, so I assume you're using an AZERTY keyboard (french layout).
If you're on Windows, the backtick can be typed with [AltGr]+[µ] (you may need to press the combination twice)
image.png

--
Gregorio homepage: http://gregorio-project.github.io