Change of clef and new lines

Beda Szukics

May 9, 2024, 1:47:05 PMMay 9
to Gregorio Users
I'm typesetting Offertories with the verses and I want to begin the verse with a new line.
I have some problem with clef change. The "old" clef appears at the start of the new line.
How can I avoid that
Greetings Beda
Zeilenwechsel.gabc
Zeilenwechsel.tex
Zeilenwechsel.pdf

Matthias Bry

May 10, 2024, 4:41:48 AMMay 10
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
It is a good practice to indicate the clef change explicitly at the end of the line, like so:
(c4) A(h)ve(h) (::) (h+c3f+Z-) Ma(f)ri(f)a(f) (Z-)

But you can achieve what you want with:
(c4) A(h)ve(h) (::) (z0c3Z) Ma(f)ri(f)a(f) (Z-)

--
Gregorio homepage: http://gregorio-project.github.io

Matthias Bry

May 10, 2024, 4:42:38 AMMay 10
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
(P.S. there might be a more elegant/simple/straightforward way to do this - so far this is what I do in such cases)

Patrick Williams

May 12, 2024, 10:15:31 AMMay 12
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
mode:1;
%%
(f3)Hal(c)le(d)lu(f)ja.(g) (::) (Zc3)
Glo(h)ri(g)a.(f)

If you also want to suppress the custos:

mode:1;
%%
(f3)Hal(c)le(d)lu(f)ja.(g) (::) (Z-c3)
Glo(h)ri(g)a.(f)