The massive and brutal invasion of Ukraine by the way mightier neighbouring Russia: Through Chines Eyes: A Useful Glimpse

Sukla Sen

Apr 1, 2022, 12:40:50 AM4/1/22
to greenyouth

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 李小轩 <activ...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 1, 2022, 06:03
Subject: [abolition caucus] 3/31 Chinese Political Cartoons: This cruel Russian-Ukranian war that affects the world hides the "secret eight steps" of U.S.!

This cruel war that affects the world hides the "secret eight steps" of a certain country!

Global Times

2022-03-31

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/4149ibWel8lDjP1aY8clAQ

The situation in Russia and Ukraine continues to be tense, drawing global attention. In this conflict, the initiator of the United States, while obsessed with hegemony, provoking and instigating war, enjoys the huge benefits brought by the war. The English edition of the Global Times has carefully planned eight sets of comics to lift the hypocritical mask of "the source of the world's scourge".

1initiator

Not a word about NATO's eastward expansion,

"Throw the pot" Russia wants to cover up .

The originator of the Ukrainian crisis ,

NATO, led by the United States, is inescapable .

Image

"The Cause of War"

Image

"Skilled Fire"

Image

"Five Eastward Expansion"

2The first to throw the pot

While fanning the flames,

While slandering China,

Watching the fun is not too big a deal ,

The Western smear line has started again .

Image

"Adding Oil to the Fire"

Image

"Smearing China's Assembly Line"

Image

"For China"

3ridiculous sanctions

Even cats and dogs, Tchaikovsky, the letter Z,

Can't escape the stick of sanctions.

Western sanctions imagination ,

Breathtaking .

Image

Do you plead guilty, letter Z?

Image

"The Obedient Cat Chooses Side"

Image

"Swan Lake is no exception"

Image

"Russophobia"

4Empire of Lies

A gentleman on the surface,

Experimenting behind the scenes,

As long as you don't admit it,

Biological laboratories do not exist .

Image

"The Thief Shouting to Catch the Thief"

5King of War

from Syria to Ukraine,

where there is war,

America is everywhere.

"The King of War" is well deserved .

Image

"King of War"

Image

American-style aid "full of sincerity  "

Image

"thief number one"

Image

"In the Name of "Democracy"

6earned a lot

While claiming to maintain peace,

While making a fortune in war,

US military-industrial complex,

The biggest winner of the Ukraine crisis .

Image

Messenger of Peace or Warmonger

Image

"earned a lot"

7Watching the fire from the other side

The mess is Europe,

Earn America.

Watching the fire from the other side,

The U.S. played a good game .

Image

America's Hurting, Europe's Hurting "

Image

"Fire Across the Shore"

Image

"Divergence"

Image

"Puppet Master"

8Sadly fold

We greet you with a smile before the war, we are with you;

After the war, if he turned his face and refused to admit it, he would never send troops.

Ukraine only found out at the end,

himself a pathetic fold .

Image

"Abandon"

Comic authors: Liu Rui and Chen Xia of the English edition of the Global Times

Click "Read the full text",

For more English-language comics of the Global Times, I will talk to you all about it.

Imagemore newsImageScan the QR code, download the mobile client, and browse the English website of Global Times↓↓↓ImageImageImage

Source: Global Times Global Times