PSI is Hiring

Lynn Rubinstein

Aug 24, 2021, 1:33:09 PM8/24/21
to organicr...@dec.ny.gov, anr-sw...@list.vermont.gov, epp...@googlegroups.com, recyclingm...@googlegroups.com, ctrecycle...@googlegroups.com, gree...@googlegroups.com, Recyc...@googlegroups.com, recyclingor...@googlegroups.com, organics-...@googlegroups.com

I wanted to pass along the news that the Product Stewardship Institute is seeking a Senior Associate to join our team of policy nerds and enemies of waste. The job description in on our website: https://www.productstewardship.us/page/Careers

We are specifically seeking folks with expertise in pharmaceuticals, medical sharps, electronics, and/or solar panels.

Thanks so much,

Sydney Harris | She, Her, Hers

Policy & Programs Manager | Product Stewardship Institute

One Beacon Street, Suite 1500, Boston, MA 02108

P: 617-236-4771 | syd...@productstewardship.us

www.productstewardship.us | Donate Today

facebook icon linkedin icon twitter icon

image001.png
image002.png
image003.png