WWF Zero Food Waste Act

Portia Sinnott, ZWUSA

Aug 19, 2021, 12:25:18 PM8/19/21
to GreenYes

Pardon duplicate postings!

I am forwarding a post by NCRA's newest Board Member, David Hott of Loaves into Fishes in San Jose, CA

Newly introduced in Congress, the Zero Food Waste Act would establish local programs in communities like ours that invest in preventing food waste and keeping it out of landfills. Food is too valuable to waste, and we need to take action now. Join me and World Wildlife Fund, and ask your member of Congress to cosponsor the Zero Waste Food Act. https://wwf.to/3xFdGFr

David P. Hott
Member of the Board of Directors - NCRA

Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children.

—Ancient Indian Proverb