New Event - Sustainability Education Forum

Daita Serghi

Mar 30, 2023, 2:23:30 PM3/30/23

Dear Colleagues,

Calling all change-makers, forward thinkers and progressive educators! Let’s come together, share our expertise and co-create our emerging future at the online Sustainability Education Forum on June 8 & 9! After years of global disruption, what are the challenges and opportunities for sustainability education as we progress in a post-pandemic world? How do we “fall-forward” on issues related to sustainability teaching and learning in higher education?

Scheduled to span multiple timezones throughout the globe, this virtual event will provide space for authentic conversations, where we can engage as a community and with each other. Using an Open Space Technology format, participants will share, listen and speak about the challenges and opportunities for sustainability education.

When we bring all voices and perspectives into the room, we create the conditions for powerful change. Make sure to invite your colleagues to participate!

Hoping to see you there,

Daita

Daita Serghi, PhD
Senior Education Manager
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.orgdaita....@aashe.org | (888) 347-9997 ext. 124

https://www.aashe.org/events-education/call-for-proposals/