Save on NERC's DEI Conference for Global Recycling Day

Megan Fontes

Mar 17, 2023, 4:20:32 PM3/17/23
to gree...@googlegroups.com

View this email in your browser

Tomorrow is Global Recycling Day!

Building a Diverse Workforce for Sustainable Materials Management is a necessary component of working towards sustainability. Join us on April 3rd and 4th to discuss recruitment and retention strategies that cultivate inclusivity. View the full agenda.

Use code ‘RECYCLE’ for 20% off of your admission in celebration of Global Recycling Day!

Discount code expires Friday, March 24th.

About

Global Recycling Day was created in 2018 to help recognize, and celebrate, the importance recycling plays in preserving our precious primary resources and securing the future of our planet. It is a day for the world to come together and put the planet first.

Learn More

Thank You to Our Sponsors!

Interested in Sponsoring? View Sponsorship Opportunities and contact Mary Ann Remolador with any questions at mar...@nerc.org.

Facebook icon

LinkedIn icon

Twitter icon

Logo

Copyright (C) 2023 Northeast Recycling Council. All rights reserved.

Megan Fontes

Executive Director | Northeast Recycling Council

139 Main Street, Suite 401 | Brattleboro, Vermont 05301

Cell: 617-862-7000 | Email: me...@nerc.org

NERC is an equal opportunity employer & provider.

Resource for Sustainable Solutions

 Facebook       LinkedIn

nerc.org