Waste to Wealth Posts from Institute for Local Self-Reliance, Washington, DC

1 view

Neil Seldman

Apr 19, 2022, 9:36:59 PM4/19/22
to GreenYes Listserve
Dear Greenyesers,

For recent reports, updates and news featured by ILSR's Waste to Wealth Initiative, please visit ilsr.org/wase-to-wealth/   Comments welcome. Also, tell us what you are interested in reading more about. We'll be happy to try and focus on your issues and news. For more in depth news on composting follow ilsr.org/composting/

In the last few months SWaste to Wealth we  covered the following stories ---

Extended Producer Responsibility legislation in HI, MD, NY; dual stream recycling; tax legislation on virgin plastic in CA and TX; Right to Repair legislation, webinar recordings from the Recycling Is Infrastructure Too (RIIT) Campaign and the American Recycling Infrastructure Plan (ARIP); anti incineration updates on Hartford, CT and 'Chemical Recycling'; state landfill ban in MA: composting surcharge legislation in MD; citizen critiques of Zero Waste plans in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, MD.

We are now looking further into the economics of dual stream recycling, the economics of urban and rural mni MRFs as well as direct marketing of recyclables from rural and urban areas.

Be well, stay safe,

Neil

Neil Seldman
Waste to Wealth Initiative