Spread The Word! Zero Waste Youth 10th Annual Convergence, 3/18/23 ZOOM

Bonnie Betts

Mar 13, 2023, 1:45:43 PM3/13/23
to GreenYes
Register (1).png

Hello! I hope this message finds you well.

I am on the planning team for Zero Waste Youth USA’s 10th Annual Convergence.
Our Convergence is on Saturday (3/18) and I am excited to invite you to join us in celebrating our Zero Waste Youth via ZOOM from 10 AM - 3 PM PST.

It would mean so much to me if you can share our offerings with your network.

I have attached the agenda for you to view and share with your network.

The theme of this year’s free event is “Individual Act, Community Impact” done in part to celebrate the work of youth, young professionals, and beyond in order to reduce waste and advocate for environmental justice in their schools, workplaces, and personal home life.

Register for free via Eventbrite 👉 https://bit.ly/ZWYC2023virtual

Check out our program below to see an array of panels featuring student-led-projects pertaining to proper recycling, repair, environmental justice, and activism in the U.S. and internationally.

Zero Waste Youth USA is a youth-led grassroots organization that organizes one of the most comprehensive and informative youth conferences dedicated to zero waste and environmental stewardship in Northern California and beyond. The Zero Waste Youth Convergence is well known for its educational and strong activist oriented presentations, sessions, and discussions offerings since 2012.

ZWYC Short Speaker GIF 3.13.23.gif

Here is our media toolkit (embedded) with language and graphics to share!

--
Thank you!
Bonnie Betts

rican...@aol.com