10/12 6 PM PST: Zero Waste Youth USA & Plastic Beach CEO Matthew Clough

Bonnie Betts

Oct 5, 2022, 3:20:08 PM10/5/22
to GreenYes

ZWY Matthew Clough 10.12.22 Plastic Beach.png

Zero Waste Youth USA is meeting with Plastic Beach CEO/Founder Matthew Clough.
When we met Matthew while at a Surfrider Beach-Cleanup we thought his nonprofit's mission was great and his story interesting. NOW, we want Matt to share his story about Plastic Beach and how he engages the community and youth organizations with our members.

Since only 9% of plastic bags are currently recycled globally there is a need to get business plastic film into the recycling pipeline. Plastic Beach wants to radically grow the amount of plastic film material that gets recycled, currently only possible through a few major grocery chains in small amounts per customer.

Feel free to join us!