Northgate Pedestrian Bridge Opening

Lee Bruch

Sep 20, 2021, 2:54:57 PM9/20/21
to Greenwood-Phinney Greenways Google Group, Licton-Haller Greenways Google Group, SNG Core Google Group, ARC Google Group
SDOT just announced their Northgate Pedestrian Bridge opening:
Project overview. The Northgate neighborhood is a major residential and employment destination that continues to grow. With the completion of Sound Transit’s Link light rail station in 2021, the neighborhood is poised to become one of the region’s most active transit hubs.

The John Lewis Memorial Bridge will open on October 2! We built a new, accessible, all ages and abilities pedestrian and bike bridge over I-5 in Northgate. F...

Lee Bruch

    206-355-4282 cell & text

    Lee....@outlook.com