Suspicious Activity, Greenwood Park

Tom Gish Jr

Sep 15, 2022, 1:40:08 PM9/15/22
to greenw...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Recently, we had a catalytic converter stolen from an owner vehicle within the community that I previously made everyone aware of.

Today, I have also been made aware that there have been witnessed in the community over the last few days several suspicious men on bikes with backpacks and some walking with backpacks that don’t appear to be community members or guests and not likely up to anything positive.

Just want to remind everyone to keep vehicles locked and be aware and report any suspicious activity. I have noticed that I usually see an increase in car prowl related activity this time of year, when the weather starts to get colder and the days shorter.

Thanks Tom Gish