Tree Maintenance

Greenwood Park HOA

Aug 14, 2023, 6:44:22 PM8/14/23
to greenw...@googlegroups.com
Hello Neighbors,

We recently hired an arborist to assess the trees in the Native Growth Protection Area on 115th. His findings were that a large Douglas Fir on the west end of the area and a large Western Red Cedar on the east end were with dead or dying and needed to come down. He also identified approximately 16 alders along the fence row that were either diseased, dead, dying, or just leaning too far over the sidewalk and street. Subsequently we hired a tree service to cut down the two large trees and remove the alders. According to the rules for this area, the two large trees will be felled in place and left there. The alders will be chipped and removed. This work will take place Tuesday, August 15th.

We wanted to let folks know what was going on in case there were any questions when they saw work going on in there.

Thanks,

Greenwood Park HOA