FW: Greenwood Park Property Maintenance

Tom Gish Jr

Aug 2, 2023, 3:06:46 PM8/2/23
to greenw...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

As part of the Greenwood Park Community, you play an important role in maintaining a clean and well-kept appearance of your property. During a recent inspection of the community made by Board members, it has been noticed that most owners in the community are maintaining their homes and property beautifully and that is very appreciated.

One area of maintenance that could be improved upon at some homes, was the weeding of flower beds and weeds that are growing in driveway and sidewalk cracks. Many homes have front yards that are looking unkept due to amount of weeds or bare spots in them.

We ask that everyone take a moment to look at their property and address any areas that may be needing improvement on their lot for the betterment of the community.

The Board and I do perform periodic inspections and do write to specific homes as needed for rule compliance.

Thanks for your consideration.

Tom Gish
Community Manager