Reserve Study

Greenwood Park HOA

May 19, 2023, 2:06:01 PM5/19/23
to greenw...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Homeowners,

As we mentioned at the Annual Meeting, the board commissioned a Reserve Study and we wanted to share the results of that study. We have attached 2 documents. The first is an executive summary of the study and the second is a document from the board with a description of what a Reserve Study is, why we commissioned one, and our response to the study.

The full study has also been posted on our website at the following link:

We would encourage all homeowners to review these documents and if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions send them to the board at bo...@greenwoodparkestates.org We plan to share your comments anonymously on the website for others to view.

Greenwood Park HOA Board
ExecutiveSummary.pdf
Reserve Study Board Comments.pdf