Community Garage Sale Saturday, September 28th

1 view

Tom Gish Jr

Sep 25, 2019, 1:46:43 PM9/25/19
to greenw...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

The Greenwood Park Garage Sale is scheduled for this Saturday, September 28th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Good luck for those that participate and thanks to everyone in advance for tolerating increased traffic this upcoming Saturday.

Tom Gish

Community Manager

425-339-1160 ext 223

Tom Gish Jr

Sep 26, 2019, 1:50:17 PM9/26/19
to greenw...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

A request below, let me know if you want me to send out an email blast. I don’t mind, but I am not sure that we should every time we get a request either.

Let me know your thoughts on this one.

Thanks Tom