Green Wheels meeting Monday, April 16th 6pm; Volunteer with GW at the Tour of the Unknown Coast; Bike Rodeo Training April 23rd

Emily

Apr 11, 2012, 12:02:27 AM4/11/12
to Green Wheels
Hi Green Wheelers -

Well spring has arrived and will soon bring more opportunities to get
out there by bike, feet and bus. Many events are coming up and
Humboldt Bike Month is just around the corner in May.

***But first our next Green Wheels meeting will be Monday, April 16th
at 6pm at Plaza Grill in Arcata. We'll be talking about upcoming
events and the Caltrans Eureka-Arcata 101 Corridor Project at the
Coastal Commission in May. Come join us!

***Green Wheels will be at the finish line of the Tour of the Unknown
Coast down in Ferndale Saturday, May 5 leading the timing of cyclists
finishing the many rides that day. We are in need of more volunteers!
Shifts from 10am-evening and carpools available! Please reply to this
email if you are interested in helping Green Wheels with this
fundraiser.

***A Bike Rodeo Trainer's Workshop is coming up Monday, April 23 from
9am to Noon at the Humboldt County Office of Education, Sequoia A, 901
Myrtle Avenue, Eureka. This is a great opportunity to learn skills to
help expand bicycle education and fun for kids. RSVP and/or direct
questions to Maria Bauman at 707-441-5549 or
mba...@co.humboldt.ca.us. Please respond by Wednesday April 18.

See you out there!

The Green Wheels Team