Upcoming events, positive actions + more

Green Wheels

Mar 25, 2013, 9:15:23 AM3/25/13
to green...@googlegroups.com

Hi Green Wheelers,

The spring is in the air, and lots of fun events are in store for the coming weeks!

1.  It's always a blast to help build the new Arcata ridge trail, in the Sunnybrae forest - 3/30

2.  Have you heard about the Humboldt Bike Party in Arcata?  Green Wheels did an article recently on the HBP experience.  Join the fun on 4/12

3.  Here comes Humboldt Kidical Mass, again!  Bring your inner child to play on 4/13

4.  Another awesome Humboldt Trails Council "ships to shore" bicycle ride, this time in Fortuna on 4/13

 These events ^^ are a wonderful time to be with your neighbors, friends, and family!  Make new friends during fun events, and engage in helping our community.

You know at Green Wheels we also are very passionate about making our community, a more healthy place to live.  You all are always here for us, and we are here for you.  Once again we ask your request for some more acts of positive engagement, below......

a.  Are you an Arcata Co-op member?  Your mindful, and positive feedback is important to the co-op.  Please see this article, and consider taking action if you are a co-op member.  Members only, please!

b.  Are you concerned about the safety of eureka city streets?  If so, please fill out this online survey.

On our home page read about bicycle insurance, meet Jody of mobile medicine, and much more!  http://www.green-wheels.org/

 Thank you for being with us, and engaging in your community.

The Green Wheels Team