Green Wheels news, and upcoming event reminders

1 view

Green Wheels

Apr 21, 2013, 10:46:41 PM4/21/13
to green...@googlegroups.com
Hi Green Wheelers!

The information listed in this email can all be found on our home page.  Alternatively click on the individual links below that interest you most!

Green Wheels news -

Green Wheels is phasing out the GW Facebook group.  We have created a brand new GW Facebook page.  You can now like us, so we show up in your regular news feed.  No more annoying notifications, or approvals to join us in the group.  So come on over, and be with us.  We love engaging with our community, and we want you with us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/green.wheels.arcata

Upcoming event reminders -

4/26/13 - Our Friends at Transition Humboldt our hosting an all weekend workshop

4/28/13 - support Jameson Henkle's climate bicycle ride benefit party.  Not able to attend the party, then consider donating to the cause online.

May is National Bike Month

We would love to see you at Humboldt Bike shorts(benefit) on May 3rd, or the Arcata Bicycle Farm tour on May 5th!  Visit the full Bike Month Calendar

Engage in your community, your voice will be heard!

 From all of us on Green Wheels Team
Thank you for spending time with us!