Oyster Festival Bike Valet and Next GW meeting June 21

Green Wheels

Jun 13, 2012, 12:40:10 AM6/13/12
to green...@googlegroups.com
Hi Green Wheelers -

Come out and help Green Wheels support active transportation to the Oyster Festival this Saturday, June 15th. Green Wheels will be assisting at the festival by providing bike valet. We need more volunteers to make this fun and successful! Please reply to this email or contact Chris at barefoo...@gmail.com for more information!

Also mark your calendars for the next Green Wheels meeting Thursday, June 21 at 6pm in Arcata at the NEC office at 8th and N, the former Yakima building. Go through the doors to the right of the raised bed gardens and look for signs! We'll be talking about the latest movements on a region trail system, local Safe Routes to School progress and protecting local bike lanes.

See you out there!

The Green Wheels Team