Join us for our next GW meeting Monday, July 31 at 6pm!

Green Wheels

Jul 25, 2012, 1:10:28 AM7/25/12
to green...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Green Wheelers!

Please join us for the next Green Wheels meeting Monday, July 31  at 6pm in Arcata at the NEC office at 8th and N, the former Yakima building. Go behind the building to the doors at the SW corner of the building and look for signs to the NEC. We'll be talking about recent Bay Trail discussions, Green Wheels' recent new online presence, yoga for bicyclists class and the potential for a historic Arcata bike tour. Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
The Green Wheels Team

Green Wheels

Jul 25, 2012, 12:31:08 PM7/25/12
to green...@googlegroups.com, green...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Green Wheelers! A correction on our next meeting date...Tuesday July 31 at 6pm. Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Emily