Mountain View Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting.

Aileen

Aug 29, 2011, 9:54:55 PM8/29/11
to GreenMountainView
Greetings! I'm forwarding a message I just received from Bruce
England, who chairs Mountain View's Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory
Committee.

Background: When Merlone Geier Partners' redevelopment project for 16
acres of San Antonio Center was approved by the City Council in June,
MGP was asked to work with BPAC on improvements that many residents
felt need to be added to the plan. However, it has not been possible
to schedule the required BPAC meeting until August 31.

It is very important that interested residents read the materials that
will be discussed at this meeting (they're now on the City website--
see directions near the bottom of this message, showing several
different
routes) and formulate comments, which BPAC will take into account in
making its recommendations. Comments may be submitted before the
meeting, as Bruce explains, or during it.

Thanks!

Julie

Hello all:

At last, the special meeting is about to take place. Please check out
the details in the packet (it's fairly detailed) [see access paths way
below!] and come to the meeting with your comments and suggestions.
For any questions that you might have for the developers or staff, I'd
like to pull those together to deal with during Item 6 below, so to
best facilitate the time and structure. Meanwhile, feel free to send
comments to the City, to any or all of the following: City Council
members, Community Development, Public Works, BPAC, Council
Transportation Committee

You can address your comments to any of the above through Ask Mountain
View (https://clients.comcate.com/newrequest.php). Let me know if you
have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks as always for your support and interest! And feel free to
forward this message to anyone you think should see it.

Cheers,
Bruce

The BPAC meeting (Wednesday, August 31) will be held at 6:30PM in the
Plaza conference room.

Meeting packet includes:
· Agenda
· Draft Minutes - July 27, 2011
· Item 5.1 - San Antonio Center

The documents listed above can be found on the City's website by
clicking the following link:

[I've changed the link and added material as follows--/Julie]

http://laserfiche.mountainview.gov/Weblink/Browse.aspx?startid=28815&&dbid=0

and then select the '2011' folder and then 'August 31'.

If for any reason this does not work, the way I got to it was:

www.mountainview.gov
City Council [on menu bar]
Boards, Commissions, Committees
BPAC