A message from Julie Lovins about a Film Festival...

1 view

Aileen

Jun 7, 2011, 2:08:00 AM6/7/11
to GreenMountainView
Fellow-members of Green Mountain View--

I've just sent the following message to members of the Mountain View
Coalition for Sustainable Planning. I thought it might be of interest
to you, too. If we can get more people with a self-affiliation of
Green Mountain View involved in this, I'd like to add GMV to the list
of co-sponsors, too. (No money will be needed.)

I look forward to hearing from some of you! Please contact me at
julie....@gmail.com.

Thanks--

Julie