An invitation from Acterra - June 18th

Aileen

Jun 9, 2011, 9:47:26 PM6/9/11
to GreenMountainView

To help everyone reduce the "stuff" in our lives, Acterra invites you
to ignite The Sharing Revolution here in Silicon Valley.

We're pulling together the top ideas, tools and people to help you
build community, save money, and reduce our impact on Earth. Together,
we'll create Sharing Revolutions throughout the Bay Area. You'll
finish the day inspired and with a plan to get started.

Car shares, neighborhood tool libraries, fruit/vegetable exchanges,
babysitting co-ops, lending clubs, and vacation house swaps are just
some of the creative ways people are sharing. Come meet folks who are
using these successful models every day — and connect with others to
start your own sharing groups. Over 80 people from throughout Silicon
Valley and the Peninsula are already planning to attend. Please
register now and join us on June 18!

You'll Hear from Inspiring Experts
Neal Gorenflo, Co-Founder, Shareable
Janelle Orsi, Author, "The Sharing Solution: How to Save Money,
Simplify Your Life & Build Community"
Cecile Andrews, Author, "Slow Is Beautiful"
Ed Everett, Community Strategist, GoGoVerde
Plus over 15 organizations with cool ideas to make sharing easier,
including Bay Area Community Exchange, RelayRides, JardinMatch,
TechShop, Neighborhood Growing Circles, Grubly, Transition Towns,
Mountain View Cohousing Community, Zimride and more!

You'll Share Innovative Ideas & Form Sharing Groups
Put your learning into practice, right on the spot!
Got a great idea? Share it at the conference and on "The Sharing
Revolution" Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/sharingrevolution?sk=wall
When and Where
Saturday, June 18, 2011
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Mountain View Senior Center, 266 Escuela Avenue, Mountain View, CA
94040

Join Us
Registration is just $25, and includes a sustainable lunch! So bring
your friends and people you know from schools, community groups,
neighborhoods, faith organizations and sports teams.

Please register for The Sharing Revolution conference now at
www.acterra.org/sharing

Debbie Mytels Associate Director Acterra: Action for a Healthy Planet
3921 E. Bayshore Road Palo Alto, CA 94303 (650) 962-9876 x302
deb...@acterra.org