Walk to Take Action on Saving Energy

Aileen

Oct 28, 2011, 4:05:18 PM10/28/11
to GreenMountainView
Participate in Acterra and Energy Upgrade Mountain View’s

Walk to Take Action on Saving Energy

Help spread the word in your community about the NEW and FREE, Energy
Upgrade Mountain View Program that reduces participants’s carbon
emissions and energy costs.

WHAT: Acterra, a local environmental non-profit, needs volunteers to
partake in a group walking event taking place in the Waverly Park
Neighborhood in Mountain View! Volunteers will distribute fliers and
inform interested residents about the program.

WHEN: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12, 9 AM -12:00 PM

WHERE: Waverly Park Residence (Address Available Upon RSVP)

WHY: In order for the EUMV program to be successful we need to raise
awareness in our community so that residents in Mountain View can
participate. Your support in spreading the word about this energy
efficiency program is essential. By participating, you demonstrate
your commitment to addressing the climate change issue and improving
the quality of life in the local community.

Light breakfast and coffee will provided at meeting location.

To RSVP or for further information please contact Elizabeth Sarmiento
at eliza...@acterra.org or (650) 962-9876 ext. 354.

The EUMV program is made possible thanks to: The City of Mountain View
in partnership with High Energy Audits, Google, and CurrentCost "